FaqHome > Faq
Why you choose our factory?
1) More than 30 years expertise in paper making machine;
2) Professional engineer team make best design for you;
3) Profession project manager supply perfect service for whole procedure, such as arranging shipment, customs clearance.
How to visit our factory?
1) Our factory is located in Qinyang City, Henan Province, China. You need come to Zhengzhou City, then we will pick you up to our factory.
From Beijing to Zhengzhou City,it will take 1.5hours by flight or 3 hours by high speed railway;
From Guangzhou to Zhengzhou City,it will take 2 hours and 20minutes by flight or 6.5hours by high speed railway;
From Shanghai to Zhengzhou City,it will take 2hours by flight or 5hours by high speed railway;
2) After you confirm visiting plan, we will arrange to pick you up and book hotel for you;
3) Welcome to visit our factory, you can check our factory facility, machine manufacturing ability, machine quality. We will also show you running machine, you can check machine working performance and get necessary information of whole project, it can help you to know well about this project.
Will your company supply technical service oversea?
1）We will send engineers to check your land condition and make precise design of whole factory;
2）We will send engineers to make installation for you, also our engineers will train your workers to operate and maintain machine and produce paper.
What document you provide?
1) Full set of machine;
2) Detail of operation and maintain in English;
3) Commercial invoice, packing list, bill of lading etc, according to custom requirement.
How can i get quotation from you?
Output paper type; Capacity(tons per 23hours); Output paper weight(gram per m2); Raw material.
How long is guarantee period for paper making machine?
12 months after formal operational.
How about delivery time?
Usually, the delivery time for smaller machines is 30-45 days after receiving deposit, but for bigger machines, it will be longer to make sure the equipment quality.
What is your payment terms?
T/T(telegraphic transfer) 30% as deposit, and 70% balance paid before shipment.
1) 30% T/T within 10days after sign contract;
2) 70% T/T before shipment;
3) 100% L/C is also acceptable.